- TikTok has developed its users base
exponentially in the last year, making it one of the foremost prevalent apps of
- Considering a gigantic mass of
TikTok users are youngsters and young adults, TikTok has chosen to give parents
more control over how long their kids can spend on the app.
- TikTok is rolling out the ‘Family Security Mode’ that will permit guardians to monitor their children’s activities.
- The mode is aimed at making a
difference parents set limits on the time their children spend on the app.
- Cormac Keenan, Head of Trust
and Safety, EMEA at TikTok commented”As part of our commitment to safety,
the wellbeing of our users is incredibly important to us. We want people to
have fun on TikTok, but it’s also important for our community to look after
their wellbeing, which means having a healthy relationship with online apps and
- This feature highlights limit on
direct messages, a confined mode that limits the appearance of improper content
and screen-time administration controls.
- These features were as of now
accessible on the app. In any case, the enormous distinction being is that the
modern Family Safety Mode puts control within the hands of parents and guardians
instead of the users themselves.
- Keenan added that introducing ways like this will keep our community secure so they can remain focused on what things to them – creating, sharing, and enjoying the creativity of TikTok’s community.