Ministry of Home affairs issue a new guidelines, for opening up more activity in areas outside the containment zones which will come into effects from 1st august 2020, the processes of phase re-opening activity has been extended further
Mumbai: restrictions on movement of individual during night (night curfew) has been removes, yoga and gymnasiums will be allowed to open from august 5 2020, in this regards standard operating procedure (sop) will be issued by minister of health and family welfare for ensuring the social distance and to contain the spread of COVID-19.
Independence day function will be allowed with social distancing and by following other health protocol e.g, wearing of mask etc.After extensive consultation with state/Uts ,it has been decided schools ,college and coaching institutions will remain close till August 31,2020. International air travel of passengers has been permitted in a limited manner under the Vande Bharat mission, Further opening up will take place in a calibrated manner.
All activities, except the following, shall be permitted outside containment zones:
- Metro Rail.
- Cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places.
- Social/ political/ sports/ entertainment/ academic/ cultural/ religious functions and other large congregations.
Dates for opening of these will be decided separately, based on the assessment of the situation.
- Lockdown shall continue to be implemented strictly in the Containment Zones till 31 August, 2020. Containment Zones are required to be carefully demarcated by the State/ UT Governments with a view to contain the spread of COVID-19, after taking into consideration the guidelines issued by Ministry of health and family welfare. Within the containment zones, strict perimeter control shall be maintained and only essential activities allowed.
- These Containment Zones will be notified on the websites of the respective District Collectors and by the States/ UTs and information will also be shared with Ministry of health and family welfare .
- Activities in the Containment Zones shall be monitored strictly by State and UT authorities, and the guidelines relating to containment measure in these zones shall be strictly implemented.
- Ministry of health and family welfare will monitor the proper delineation of Containment Zones and implementation of the containment measures.
States to decide on activities outside Containment Zones
States and UTs, based on their assessment of the situation, may prohibit certain activities outside the Containment zones, or impose such restrictions as deemed necessary. However, there shall be no restriction on inter-State and intra-State movement of persons and goods. No separate permission/ approval/ e-permit will be required for such movements.
National Directives for COVID-19 management
National Directives for COVID-19 management shall continue to be followed throughout the country, with a view to ensure social distancing. Shops will need to maintain adequate physical distancing among customers. MHA will monitor the effective implementation of National Directives.
Protection for vulnerable persons
Vulnerable persons, i.e., persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years, are advised to stay at home, except for meeting essential requirements and for health purposes.