Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday declared the long-awaited stimulus of Rs20 trillion for businesses and workers to mellow the annihilating blow from the coronavirus lockdown that has pushed numerous companies to the brink of insolvency with incomes and cash flows vanishing overnight.
The declaration comes as India further opens up its economy with riders within the fourth stage of the national lockdown beginning on 18 May, with less restriction. The New Deal for Aatmanirbhar Bharat – a flexible India, comprises of around 10% of India’s review residential item (GDP) and will focus on land, liquidity, and laws. It accounts for nearly a full year of India’s net tax income and incorporates the financial facilitating reported by the Reserve Bank of India.
- 20 Lakh Cr Package to support India and it’s sector’s especially MSME.
- Corona will stay for a long time and India need to fight with strength and don’t forget the goal of India.
- India has capabilities to Manufacture 2 Lak N 95 Mask daily.
- Local manufacturing is our prime responsibility.
- Our motive should be Local Manufacturing
- Our Local products should become Global
- Every Indian should become Vocal for Local products
- Emphasis more on buying local and we all should support local products.
- Lock 4.0 will be announced before 18th May.
- 21st century will make India capable and we all need to be committed to progress.
- The New Deal for Aatmanirbhar Bharat – a resilient India, comprises of around 10% of India’s grade domestic product (GDP) and will focus on land, labour, liquidity and laws.
- It accounts for almost a full year of India’s gross tax revenue and includes the monetary easing announced by the Reserve Bank of India.