Mumbai: Maharashtra government has issued revised consolidated guidelines from time to time vide various orders to contain the spread of COVID -19. Municipal commissioner of municipal corporation of greater Mumbai has been declared to take such measures as are necessary to prevent the outbreak of COVID-19.
municipal Commissioner Iqbal Chahal has issued a guidelines for ease of restriction and phase wise opening of lockdown in respect of MISSION BEGIN AGAIN.
The following order and the guidelines of opening of knockdown which is as under:
- it is directed that, considering the local condition the municipal corporation of greater Mumbai in the city of Mumbai municipal limits may enforce certain measures and necessary restriction in specified local areas on the permitted non essential activities and the movement of person to contain the spread of the epidemic.
- it is further directed that the movement of persons for the purpose of non essential activities like shopping and the outdoor exercises, shall be restricted within the neighborhood area limit with all necessary prescribed mandatory precaution of wearing mask, social distancing and personal hygiene. it is also directed that the unrestricted movement will be permitted only for attending place of work.
- it is further directed that all shops shall open on all days on all sides of the road irrespective of even and odds, it is directed that the liquor shops are allowed to remain open as mentioned previous guidelines for sales across the counter but shall strictly adhere to national directives of COVID -19 for safe distancing and covering of masks. on violation of such directives, FIR will be lodged against the owner of the shop and the persons found violating the same and action shall be initiated
- it is further directed that the national directives for COVID-19 management as specified previous guidelines shall be followed throughout the city of Mumbai municipal limits. the activities already allowed and permitted from timr to time shall be continued and all earlier orders shall be aligned with this order and shall remain in force up to and inclusive of 31st august 2020.
- Any persons violating these measures will be liable to be proceeded against as per the provisions of section 51 to 60 of the disaster management act 2005 besides legal action under section 188 of the IPC and other legal provision as applicable