Facts Not To Be Missed!!
- On Saturday evening, Jayant Patil is unanimously elected as Ajit Pawar’s replacement at an assembly of the NCP Legislative party.
- State NCP Chief Jayant Patil will have all the constitutional rights till the next Legislature Party leader is chosen, it said.
- Ajit Pawar’s activities resisted the party’s approaches, said a resolution passed at the legislature wing’s assembly, attended by party supremo Sharad Pawar.
- Ajit Pawar had been elected as the Legislature Party leader on October 30.
- Ajit Pawar’s right to issue a whip was too denied. The party authorized Sharad Pawar and Jayant Patil to choose its stand in the light of the improvements.
- Ajit Pawar, the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) pioneer who took oath as Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis’s Deputy in a major turn this morning, has been removed as the pioneer of the NCP’s Legislative party.
- The activity was taken in the blink of an eye after NCP Chief Sharad Pawar shown that his nephew Ajit Pawar had gone rebel and said that he had taken a ‘personal choice’ not supported by the party.
- “The decision to sack Ajit Pawar was taken at the meeting of the party’s MLAs here,” party sources said.
- NCP chief Sharad Pawar was
present at the meeting.
- Ajit Pawar supposedly given
over letters of support from all 54 NCP MLAs to Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari recently
being sworn in.
Pawar depicted his nephew’s choice as an act of indiscipline and said he
and other MLAs who had exchanged sides would confront activity beneath the
- The NCP chief declared he was not mindful whether Ajit Pawar had chosen to back the BJP out of fear of examination by the Enforcement Directorate. He moreover rejected speculation that he had gone for self-preservation since of contention with Supriya Sule.
- The sensational swearing-in of Bharatiya Janata Party’s (BJP) Devendra Fadnavis as Chief Minister and Sharad Pawar’s nephew Ajit Pawar as his delegate was gone before by days of talks between key party pioneers and the junior Pawar, who was confronting test in corruption cases examined by central agencies.
Pawar was named in September within the multi-crore Maharashtra State
Cooperative Bank case including the alleged swindling of funds.
- In 2014, he was constrained to quit as Delegate Chief Minister within the NCP-Congress government.
- Ajit Pawar was Minister of State for key portfolios like water assets, rural soil preservation improvement, power and planning.
- In 2014, he was constrained to quit
as Deputy Chief Minister within the NCP-Congress Government when allegations
were to Rs 70,000-crore irrigation scam erupted.