Major twists and drama in Supreme Court was seen on Monday where both Sena-Cong-NCP and Bharatiya Janata Party claimed they have the numbers required to create the government. The court, after hearing opinions from both the sides, said it’ll declare its decision on the matter Tomorrow, giving another 24 hours to the BJP, Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis and his Deputy Ajit Pawar.
With no result from today’s hearing at SC, the Sena and NCP are once more is gearing up to secure their MLAs by moving them to new hotels. A host of other improvements are anticipated within the Maharashtra political show, at slightest till the SC declares its decision the verdict on the plea by Sena-Cong-NCP.
Whereas Congress-NCP-Sena once more requested a prompt floor test, the legitimate advises the Centre and BJP mutually claimed that the decision of the floor test lies with the Governor. Sena-Cong-NCP kept up in court that all parties have agreed to a floor test and included that it ought to be conducted instantly to put a conclusion to the controversy over the formation of the Government.
Latest Updates For You
- Shiv Sena pioneers said they will be joining Opposition protest in Parliament today.
- Maharashtra Congress President Jayant Patil tweeted that 162 MLAs from Shiv Sena, Congress and NCP took a pledge not to defect from the alliance.
- Sharad Pawar, Sonia Gandhi and Uddhav Thackeray were named in the vow which read: “I will stay true to pledge, I won’t succumb to any inducement. I will stay true to the alliance. I won’t support BJP. I won’t commit anything with any malafide intent. I won’t work against my party. I will follow orders.”
- Ahead of SC order on Maharashtra floor test, Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari held discussions with legitimate advisors on three-party union submitting list of MLAs and claim to shaping government within the state.
- Shiv Sena, Congress and NCP claim that of the 162 MLAs present at Grand Hyatt Inn, 40 were from Congress, 51 NCP, 67 Shiv Sena and independents, 2 SP. The remaining two were Raju Shetty and Prahar.
- We together are #MahaStrength, tweets Aaditya Thackeray. Shiv Sena leader Aaditya Thackeray tweeted, “The @INCIndia @NCPspeaks & @ShivSena. Today presented its 162 MLAs to the media. A truthful majority has the mandate of the constitution and the people. We together are #MahaStrength. #WeAre162”
- Shiv Sena MPs Anil Desai, Gajanan Kirtikar, Arvind Sawant & Rahul Shewale met Congress interim President Sonia Gandhi in Delhi.