On Tuesday, the Home Ministry issued rules for implementing the moment stage of the coronavirus lockdown. Union Home Ministry barring all sorts of open transport and disallowing opening of open places amid this period. The exercises like horticulture, IT, e-commerce and inter-state transport will be permitted after April 20.
- Practice frequent hand washing. Throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after use.
- Maintain a safe distance from person during interaction.
- Sneeze in the inner side of the elbow and not on palms
- Take special care of the elderly in your homes.
- Enhance your immunity – Follow instructions issued by AYUSH Ministry for the same.
- Download the Arogya Setu Mobile App to help prevent the spread of corona infection.
- Be compassionate towards the people who work with you, do not fire them
- Inter-state, inter-district development of people, metro, transport administrations proceed will be precluded till May 3.
- Educational institutions, coaching centres, domestic, international air travel, train services will too stay suspended till this time
- Public places like cinema lobbies, shopping centers, shopping complexes, gyms, sports complexes, swimming pools, bars will too be closed till May 3
- All social, political, sports, devout places, religious functions will be closed till May 3.
- Do not shake hands
- Don’t have close contact with anyone.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Do not spit in public.
- Do not sneeze on the palms of your hands
- Do not travel unnecessarily, esp to any affected region.
- Do not visit clubs, gyms or shopping malls.
- Do not spread rumours